Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows Home Insurance

In this day and age, protecting your most valuable family assets has never been easier thanks to the fast and easy convenience of buying house, strata, or rental insurance online.

Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, BC are thriving communities teeming with families of every kind, especially younger families looking for a bit of space in which to grow and prosper.

About Maple Ridge

In Maple Ridge the majority of homes (some 59%) are still detached single-family dwellings, while the remaining 41% are multi-family units (condos, townhouses and apartments). Owners and renters alike call this city their home, and its 80,000 residents enjoy the many natural and man-made amenities and attractions to be found in a community that is growing rapidly, and which is considered one of the top five communities in which to invest in Canada.

A little trivia note that you’ve perhaps heard before, as it’s often been said that there’s “something in the water” in Maple Ridge, because the community boasts an unusually high number of sports heroes, including the likes of Larry Walker (baseball), Cam Neely (hockey), Greg Moore (racing), Karina Leblanc (soccer), Kelley Law (curling), Andrew Ladd (hockey), and many, many more.

About Pitt Meadows

Pitt Meadows is a city in southwestern British Columbia, Canada and a member municipality in Metro Vancouver. Incorporated in 1914, it has a land area of 85.38 square kilometres and a population of 17,736 (as of 2011).

Pitt Meadows is largely a flood plain town, sandwiched between the Pitt River on the west and Maple Ridge on the east. To the north, Pitt Lake is the largest fresh water tidal lake in the world, connected by the Pitt River to the Fraser River, which is the southern boundary of Pitt Meadows. The Pitt River flows backwards at high tide and has created a delta where it joins the lake. The northern sector of the flood plain, closest to Pitt Lake, is largely a peat bog including a large wildlife refuge.

There is a lot of opportunity for a family to find the perfect home at a price that allows for an attractive quality of life. People come because they know homes are less expensive, because they can get more bang for their buck when it comes to a home, and because Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows have a lot going for it that other communities in the Lower Mainland are challenged to offer, in particular the great natural opportunities to be found throughout the community and in such places as Golden Ears Park.

maple-ridge-insurance

Types of Insurance We Offer for Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows Residents

Naturally, a town that prides itself on such wonderful people and opportunities wants to protect its assets, and that’s why we’re such a valuable tool to Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows owners and renters alike. The convenience of purchasing insurance online takes the hassle out of ensuring their ‘home sweet home’ has the perfect insurance policy for every individualized situation.

At InsuringBC, we’re backed by the best residential insurance companies in the industry. In addition, our personnel are highly experienced and knowledgeable, and we’ll source the perfect policy to match your circumstances at the best price possible for:

  • Owner Insurance
  • Tenant Insurance
  • Condo Insurance
  • Rental Property Insurance
  • Duplex Insurance
  • Townhouse Insurance
  • Contents Insurance

If you’re currently living in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows, let us help you take care of protecting your assets. For whatever your home insurance needs, apply online today for a free, no obligation quote. Let us show you how easy it can be to buy insurance online.